Hi, I'm about to fill in a PIP form. How do I collect evidence now, as I'm only under GP? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm about to fill in a PIP form. How do I collect evidence now, as I'm only under GP?

Tracey2710
Tracey2710 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I'm about to fill in a pip form, I applied about 4 years ago but got 0 points i didn't know how to appeal so left it. Since then I had to give up work and my fibromyalgia has got worse I then got breast cancer and after surgery and radiotherapy I was put on long term medication which affected my bipolar disorder.  My question is how do I collect evidence now as I am only under GP now and haven't even met GP as they are new due to me moving home. From what I have read its going to be a long process so I'm very greatfull to be part of this group. Xx 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

You don't need evidence from your gp 

For the sake 9f not repeating lots of comments on this have a look in recent discussions section there is a thread titled evidence that is very recent and gives all the advice you need 

Good luck with the claim and if any more questions just ask 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.