PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Missing Information On Pip Form

charlotte84charlotte84 Member Posts: 49 Connected
Hello all I after some help about my pip form which I’ve already submitted. So I have my phone call assessment at the end of the week and I’ve been looking through my form which I made a copy of on my phone and there’s one question I didn’t answer I put a No to and I’ve only just realised 😩 it was the question about making decisions about money. The thing is is it to late now to do anything about? I should of out yes see as my daughter does all the money decisions on my behalf etc.. paying bills, shopping. Hope someone can help 
Thankyou x

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,201 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there and welcome to the community 

It is a bit late now to send further details before the assessment 

You can explain in the assessment and send the information before a decision is made 

Good luck for your assessment and let us know how it goes 
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,615 Disability Gamechanger
    janer1967 said:
    Hi there and welcome to the community 

It is a bit late now to send further details before the assessment 

You can explain in the assessment and send the information before a decision is made 

Good luck for your assessment and let us know how it goes 
    It is not too late at all. This is information which can indeed be mentioned at a HCP assessment but that offers no guarantee it will be interpreted correctly or even noted. The better approach is to write to DWP. The decision maker is the person who matters not the HCP. 
  • charlotte84charlotte84 Member Posts: 49 Connected
    @mikehughescq Thankyou for your comment you’ve got a lot of knowledge 👍
Sign in or join us to comment.