What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Autistic son moving to higher education .. what’s he entitled to?

Hi .. my son starts an HnD in September, he is autistic and has adhd and takes medication day and night. He receives the higher rates of PIP for mobility and daily living. We have submitted an application for student finance and have received a response saying that it looks like he is entitled to benefits other than PIP due to his disability. When I look on the government web site the only one I can find is new ESA which he can’t claim as he hasn’t paid any NI contributions so what is he actually entitled to other than his student loan and PIP please? 
Sign in or join us to comment.