Hi, my name is 2510! What could I claim in the UK? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is 2510! What could I claim in the UK?

2510 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi .I live in Ireland but am moving back to the UK as my illnesses are getting worse and I need support from family in the UK. I have Psoriatic arthritis , Bi polar with severe anxiety, I also have to wear hearing aids. I receive disability  allowance here in Ireland .I know in the UK there has been a big change with the benefits since I left. What could I claim in the UK ? 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.