Music for disabled community — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Music for disabled community

Options
alice_rose
alice_rose Scope Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi all, I just released a new song about some of my experiences as a chronically ill, disabled young woman. I hope it might help people find themselves in music and feel less alone. If you fancy having a listen, here's the Spotify link. I've got another song that is sort of it's twin coming out on the 8th. I'd really like to know what you guys think about it. Thaaankks ?

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @alice_rose

Thanks for sharing your music with us. Wow, how talented you are! I think your music is very insightful about being chronically ill. What will your next song be? Has anyone else listened to @alice_rose's music? If so, what are your thoughts?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Unfortunately it required me to open a free Spotify account which I’m not prepared to do. However I’d encourage you to continue your musical career as it’s so fulfilling and at the least it is a great hobby. 

All the best 🙂

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.