If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

appealing against debt manangement recovery pip descision

Options
lornahay
lornahay Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited August 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
two years ago i received a wrongful decision of having a doubt about my health situation even though i produced all the revenant medical documents which explains in detail my ongoing medical issues and the way it effects me which is delibilitating my quality of life i waited two years to attend court during this period i made inquiry of the due process length and i was told my case is complicated but in reality its been a witch-hunt which is causing ongoing alarm and distress . to my shock i only attended court on the 22th July 21 after all this time and received a letter today from (Removed by moderator, please don't share the personal details of others or yourself) operations manager of debt centre bradford telling me he will take out 119.72 pence every fortnight out of my state pension and the first payment is due on the 03/09/21 i have requested an appeal against this bias descision this pip was stopped due to the fact of a doubt can anybody advised as this letter requests payment immediately

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Championing
    Options
    I’m not getting a clear understanding of you situation from what you have written.
    You appear to be saying you had a PIP decision you disagreed with. By court I infer that you mean tribunal and that this decision also went against you. I don't understand from that why you would have a debt to DWP.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • hello20
    hello20 Community member Posts: 98 Connected
    Options
    Can you explain bit more plz so we can help 

was you paid pip  .. do they want it bck
    what  do you mean by having doubt about your health condition ..who is sn why ?
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,649 Championing
    Options
    Hello @lornahay

Welcome to the community, thanks for joining us. 

I hope you are able to answer the posts from other members above so that we can gather further information and clarification about your situation. Can I ask, you mentioned that your conditions have debilitated your quality of life, do you receive any support at all to manage your conditions?

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the personal details you included in that post, in accordance with our community house rules. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.