If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had WCA telephone assessment and feeling nervous.

Options
skhan95
skhan95 Community member Posts: 123 Connected
edited August 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello hope everyone is doing good 
I had Uc assessment on the phone today it went good I answer very well whatever assessor asked 
During assessment I was relaxed thinking im going fine but after finishing assessment I'm so nervous 
Can't wait to hear back :neutral:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad it went OK and hope your not wanting too long for a decision 

Let us know how you get on 
  • skhan95
    Options
    I couldn't explain long because of bad phone connection only this thing is making me anxious because I was scared if phone disconnected what will happen 
    And yes I will let you know the result 
    Take care all :) 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,140 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My daughter waited about a week for her decision. I know some people have decision's as soon as the following day, even during the current times. Once it's made they will upload the decision letter onto your journal. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • skhan95
    Options
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @skhan95 Thanks for keeping us updated with your progress, I've amended your thread title to help others know what stage you're at :)

I think it's understandable to be nervous about the outcome, but try not to worry too much.  We all have our fingers crossed for the deserved outcome and if you need support at any time, we'll be here for you.  Take care.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • skhan95
    Options
    Thank u so much:-)
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.