Bitterness, loneliness, pessimism and dealing with friendships; new and old — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bitterness, loneliness, pessimism and dealing with friendships; new and old

Options
chloeblue04
chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
Good Morning

I stopped myself from speaking to my mum and dad and my eldest sister Jade at present. I'm still not talking to my boss although she did text me but I shut her out. I can talk to others but I wasn't sure as I'm pessimistic and lonely yet bitter. I can't just be friends with anyone not realising if they are concealing their true colours like sociopaths, psychopaths and social manipulators do due to my naivety. Why? Because I wasn't aware and realistic. 

It's just that I have a lot of friends due to the fact that I'm popular. 

I'm an autistic adult and I'm 29 years old I don't want to carry on being pessimistic because my parents, sister and the people I care worry about me Why? Because they all want me to be happy and that's the point. I want to do something about it to make myself happy. 

What must I do? 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.