Hey all! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hey all!

L_Volunteer
L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 2,953 Pioneering
Hey all, 

I am a new online community adviser volunteer here at Scope. Being an online community adviser means that I will listen to you and support you the best I can. You will most frequently find me in the categories related to education and learning, disability aids, equipment and technology, autism and aspergers, learning difficulties, mental health issues, dealing with chronic pain, invisible impairments and physical impairments and mobility issues. You may also see me in the general chats (such as the coffee lounge). My personal interests include tea, Disney and music. Hope to see you around soon! :)
Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.