All terrain wheels — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

All terrain wheels

Options
MacPhee
MacPhee Community member Posts: 7 Connected
Hi my son uses a k Walker, and he struggles to use it over uneven ground or in the park I’ve been looking for all terrain wheels, all I can find are basic wheels that are just larger, does anyone have any ideas where I can get decent all terrain wheels? Thanks

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @MacPhee

Thanks for reaching out to us. I understand how frustrating it must be trying to use a k Walker on uneven ground and in the park. Unfortunately, wheels are not my area of expertise and I am hoping someone with more knowledge in this area can respond to you. However, in the meantime, I am wondering if you have tried Amazon, eBay and your local mobility shops? Good luck with your search!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • MacPhee
    MacPhee Community member Posts: 7 Connected
    Options
    Thanks for your reply yes I have managed to source some from our local disability shop 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.