Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Prize draw to win £30 voucher for providing your feedback- Travel, Transport and Social life
The task asks you to find some information using a menu. There are no right or wrong answers, just do what comes naturally.
The activity shouldn't take longer than 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
If you would like to be entered into a prize draw to win £30 please leave your email address at the end of the survey. This will only be used for the purposes of the prize draw, after which it will be deleted.
Accessibility: The task requires you to select from a list. You can do this using a mouse but the menu can also be tabbed through, and options can be selected using the enter key. If this is not accessible to you please email [email protected]
Your response will help us to organize the content on our website. Thank you!
- All Categories
- 12.9K Start here and say hello!
- 6.6K Coffee lounge
- 42 Games room
- 429 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 612 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 857 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 819 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions