I need help to renew my son's Blue badge — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I need help to renew my son's Blue badge

Tammycoby
Tammycoby Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2021 in Transport and travel
Hi everyone I'm new here I need help to renew my sons blue badge thank you

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2021
    HI,

You can't just renew it, you will need to reapply again from your local council. This can be online for most local Authorities now. If he doesn't automatically qualify then you'll need to send evidence to support the claim. Check here. https://www.gov.uk/apply-blue-badge

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tammycoby
    Tammycoby Community member Posts: 2 Listener
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Tammycoby :) I hope that poppy123456's reply above has helped you to understand what you need to do next. Please do let us know if you have any further questions or encounter any problems. 

Just to let you know, I tweaked the title of your post slightly so that other members are able to identify your query more easily. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.