Supported living accommodation — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Supported living accommodation

Options
lochsong
lochsong Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello,
Can anybody grant me any insight into the rules regarding supported living..
I currently have a licence agreement in supported accommodation, i suffer with Adhd and depression, i have been with this charity for over a year and they have just moved me to smaller premises with only 1 other person, the bedroom is very small with a small en suite, downstairs consists of a kitchen and dining room combined..
I may be wrong but i was led to understand that supported accommodation should have a separate room or area as a lounge, i have brought this up with the charity and they have put a tv on the wall in the kitchen with a crammed in sofa next to the fridge, there is a separate room however that may once been a lounge but they have turned it in to an office..
i just need some insight into weather there are any guidelines with this issue..
Thanks   

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.