Work capability cancelled, and haven't heard about new date. Now it says my assessment is with DMs? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Work capability cancelled, and haven't heard about new date. Now it says my assessment is with DMs?

Options
sallyannie
sallyannie Community member Posts: 16 Listener
edited October 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi i had my work capabilitie phone call cancelled by themselves on the day of app due to there not being a doctor available to do my assessment was told id get new date but heard nothing its been 7 weeks now but iv just looked on my journal and its says my assessment is with the decision makers and will hear from them when they have made a decision im so confused help ! Please 

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    Options
    sallyannie said:..its says my assessment is with the decision makers ..
    Possible the assessor looked at the paperwork and decided it was possible to write an assessment report without speaking to you.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • sallyannie
    Options
    My condition has got much more worse than when i put forms in iv updated my journal with all new conditions tests hospital app etc over the last 8 months iv been putting 3 monthly sick notes in since april 2020 iv kept my work coach up to date all along i just hope they are aware of all the change as im not sure what i wrote on forms back in jan this year it took so long to actually even get the forms when i first claimed just as first lock down happened 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,023 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A paper based assessment can only mean a good thing in my opinion. Once a decision's been made a letter will be uploaded onto your journal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sallyannie
    Options
    Oh i hope so thank you for your advice x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.