Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
PIP review form. If payment is increased, are payments backdated? When are they backdated from?
hi, wondering if anyone can please advise me on PIP review form 2021, i know theres a huge delay and its different depending on where you stay, im wanting to know if payment is increased, are payments back dated and if so when will they be backdated from, iv seen alot in papers etc about DWP due to pay out alot of money due to a few sad cases a couple years back, and i also live in dundee scotland if anyone knows rough wait time for here, thanks a bunch. PS i know theres only supposed to be backdated payments to claimants who have suffered from changes to there their conditions.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.