Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
6 marathons 12 months for Scope!
I am running 6 marathons in 12 months all in aid of the charity Scope you can find out more about them at: *www.scope.org.uk/*
The marathons are:
Marsh Lane - TBC
Manchester - 03/04/22
Edinburgh - 29/05/22
London - 02/10/22
As an added extra to make it more fun I will be attempting to run each race quicker than the last!!
The just giving page where you can find out updates about the challenge, the charity Scope, and donate is
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 966 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.