I'm looking for someone to help me get out swimming, but not sure how to go about finding someone — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

I'm looking for someone to help me get out swimming, but not sure how to go about finding someone

Ashvinney
Ashvinney Member Posts: 10 Listener
I am Looking for advice on we're to get a buddy friend to help me go out as I can't get out outside myself to go swimming not sure how u go about getting one 
Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,377

Scope community team

Ashvinney said:
    I am Looking for advice on we're to get a buddy friend to help me go out as I can't get out outside myself to go swimming not sure how u go about getting one 
    Have you considered contacting organisations in your local area that might be able to support or advise with doing that? 

I am uncertain of where you would be able to get a buddy for swimming, but hopefully other members will be able to advise.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,599 Disability Gamechanger
    Might be a local facebook group perhaps?
    I am a person with epilepsy not an epileptic, my illness doesn't define me.
  • Ashvinney
    Ashvinney Member Posts: 10 Listener
    Thanks guys for your reply I well looking into it to see if they can advise me 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.