How long will the MR take? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long will the MR take?

Del1149
Del1149 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I've sent my MR off yesterday. Just wondering if anyone has an idea as to how long it could take?
And will they contact me again and do another telephone assessment?

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Del1149

I wish you all the best with the MR, I am not sure as to how long it could take but there have been backlogs and delays so it might not be the quickest of turn arounds. 

I've seen many users in the past say that somebody has called them to discuss the MR, but I'm uncertain if that is something they do in all cases or just for some.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Hi,
    You will not need another assessment, although sometimes a decision maker may call to ask a few quick questions but this doesn't always happen.
    Timescales, anything up to 12 weeks, sometimes longer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • effie678
    effie678 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    Hi, I got my payment yesterday after waiting 12 weeks. I still don't have my award letter. I never received any additional phone calls. Hope that helps. Good luck with yours
  • Del1149
    Del1149 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Thankyou all...

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.