Can go abroad — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Can go abroad

kainaat Member Posts: 11 Connected
Im in medium pip and care taker of my husband my age is 58 year
My husband 66 year old he is higher pip, universal credit with me and in pention 
How long we can live abroad with uk benifits ?
My son thinking he born there and become young there all brothers sisters in there may be he can better if go there
And we should tell benifits offices and which number we have to inform them



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.