If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is Alex2022!

Options
Alex2022
Alex2022 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello I’m alex

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,561 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and Welcome @Alex2022 I'm also an Alex! Would you like to tell us what made you decide to join the community?

You can join in with discussions when you're ready by heading over to our categories page, or you can check out the Coffee Lounge for some fun and games, and to get to know our members.

If you're unsure of anything or have questions you want to ask, then just let us know :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A warm welcome to the community from me too, @Alex2022 :) 

Do you have anything nice planned for this week?

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.