How long have people been waiting for an MR?

Options
ChrisH90
ChrisH90 Community member Posts: 124 Contributor
edited February 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Good evening, Just wondering how long people have been waiting for a MR I know it's kinda different for each area, Just wanted a rough idea how long people have been waiting up to now?.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,276 Championing
    Options
    It can be anything up to 12 weeks, sometimes longer. I know it's difficult but the best thing you can do is try to concentrate on something else otherwise your anxiety will only get worse. Nothing more you can do until the decision's been made.
  • ChrisH90
    ChrisH90 Community member Posts: 124 Contributor
    Options
    It can be anything up to 12 weeks, sometimes longer. I know it's difficult but the best thing you can do is try to concentrate on something else otherwise your anxiety will only get worse. Nothing more you can do until the decision's been made.
    I called pip yesterday and they told me I should receive a letter sometime next week with the result, Kinda nervous, If it is rejected again, I will be going to a tribunal I guess.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,247 Empowering
    Options
    Good luck @ChrisH90 :)

I hope it goes well and please keep us updated on the process. Remember, we have a lot of support and resources with regards to the PIP process on the online community and on Scope's website. So, if you do require additional advice, then let us know. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,276 Championing
    Options
    If successful then as you know, payment is usually received into your bank before the letter. For payment it takes 3-5 working days.