My partner is disabled. We need help with a dropped curb — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My partner is disabled. We need help with a dropped curb

jjs Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I need help for my partner ready he I'd disabled we need help with a dropped curb


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 49,590 Disability Gamechanger
    To apply for this you need to go through your local Authority. Find them here.

    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Campaigns Posts: 12,462 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @jjs :) It's great to have you with us!

    Have you been able to check out the link that poppy123456 posted? When I used the postcode checker I got a 404 error on my local authority's website, so if you get the same thing you might have to do a bit of searching around on your local authority's website. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

    Join our call for an equal future.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.