Hi, I'm Shene! We were turned down for a bigger house, and it's affecting the kids. What can we do? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Shene! We were turned down for a bigger house, and it's affecting the kids. What can we do?

Options
Shene
Shene Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone iam sorry my English not very well but I need advice and help i have 4 children they are 12 and 8 and 6 and 3 years old boy and girls my small one has a hirschsprung disease he had 5 times surgery 
Iam living in a house which has a 2 small bedrooms  1 for my kids 1 for me and my husband i applied for 3 bed room with nurse letter 2 times but Birmingham City Council refused me  my big doughter now around 3 years just crying for her homework and studying because in sharing room she has not construction and all my kids when they are wake up in the morning they said we haveing a head pain because they are going to bed at 9 butmy small one most of night going to wc bathroom at 10 or 11 every one woke up again with him iam feeling pain pls who has adiea what can i do
Thanks 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.