New Pip Claim — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New Pip Claim

Options
audrey78
audrey78 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
Hi newbie here just has my PA4 and I must admit I'm well pleased nothing in it that a dont agree with was absolutely dreading it aswell 

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Afternoon @audrey78 welcome to the great group, when you get chance have a look around the site, you can join in with any of the threads/chats or ask your own question,

Lovely to hear good news - thanks for sharing 
  • audrey78
    Options
    Thanks guys I was so worried and put of by applying for pip for my Mental health it's only took me 6 years but so.glad I did now it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be 
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Glad to hear that @audrey78 i know what you mean tho - i have never had to claim anything before and i had to prep my self to put a claim in for pip.
  • audrey78
    Options
    Were r you at in your claim sue mines is with Decision M but I received my assessment report yesterday and I'm happy with the report 
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Morning @audrey78 your ahead of me got my appointment yesterday, for a video assessment next Thursday i can't do that on my old laptop, daughter in law came round after work last night i don't have speakers ha ha. So will be phoning them today to change to f2f on telephone 
  • audrey78
    Options
    SueHeath said:
    Morning @audrey78 your ahead of me got my appointment yesterday, for a video assessment next Thursday i can't do that on my old laptop, daughter in law came round after work last night i don't have speakers ha ha. So will be phoning them today to change to f2f on telephone 
    Cant you request a telephone appointment that's what I had so much better for my anxiety fingers crossed for you hun
  • SueHeath
    Options
    audrey78 said:
    SueHeath said:
    Cant you request a telephone appointment that's what I had so much better for my anxiety fingers crossed for you hun
    yes Audrey got a telephone appointment for the same day aswel - thanks for say 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.