Hi, my name is moods! I’m trying to decide on a 3 wheel mobility scooter — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is moods! I’m trying to decide on a 3 wheel mobility scooter

Options
moods
moods Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I’m trying to decide on a 3 wheel mobility scooter-green power or veleco?
TIA
Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hello @moods and welcome to the community, it's nice to see you join us and I hope you are keeping well.

Thanks for posting about the decision you are trying to make, hopefully our members with experience of mobility scooters will be happy to share their insight with you, but it's worth noting that what works for one person may not necessary work for another.

I have moved your discussion over to our aids, adaptations and equipment category, which you might find it useful to browse for related discussions. We're a supportive and welcoming bunch on here so I'm sure you'll enjoy taking part, and if you have any questions about the community then please ask :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.