12 weeks notice pay, will it impact ESA support group? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

12 weeks notice pay, will it impact ESA support group?

Options
jayuk
jayuk Community member Posts: 63 Courageous
Hi Everyone

I am receiving 12 weeks noticed pay and 4 weeks annual leave.  This will be payed monthly , I know this will affect universal credit but does it affect my esa contribution which I am in the Support Group now.

Tagged:

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It doesn't affect ESA.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • jayuk
    jayuk Community member Posts: 63 Courageous
    Options
    Thats good news then thank you :)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @jayuk. It is the very least you deserve. If you need any clarification or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.