Received 4 points at ATOS 28 points at appeal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Received 4 points at ATOS 28 points at appeal

Options
francisjev
francisjev Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Received 4 points at ATOS 28 points at appeal ATOS just put wrong information in tick box assessment it looks
like two different people if you see both reports 12 months for appeal date,12 month to recover from the ordeal, Almost retirement date now feel I wasted 2 years quality  of life My assessment by was a ward nurse just out of college Should have recorded but it’s quite difficult to do.

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @francisjev and welcome to the community, thanks for sharing your expeirence of appeal, I'm glad it was a positive outcome in the end for you, despite it not being an easy process. 

Please do feel free to have a look around the forum and get involved in discussions, you can use our categories page to browse, or just have a chat and play games with other members in the Coffee Lounge.

Let us know if we can help with anything, and enjoy exploring the community :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.