double glazing help (to upgrade to) and house repairs please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

double glazing help (to upgrade to) and house repairs please

Options
ooo1
ooo1 Scope Member Posts: 6 Listener
double glazing help (to upgrade to) and house repairs please, recently suffered a stroke

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @ooo1 and welcome to the community, thanks for your query. 

You might find it useful to have a look on the website Home Improvement Agencies, to search a directory and hopefully find some help.

How are you getting on after your stroke, do you feel like you're getting enough support at the moment? 

Let us know if we can help with anything further :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Afternoon @ooo1 Welcome to our great group.
    Sorry to hear about your stroke.
    My sister had a stroke years a go and it totally changed her as a person, have you had changes to your body or brain, you only need to tell me if you want to, i just find it helps people to under stand whats going on.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.