home decorated help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

home decorated help

SusanE Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I am a disabled person i have lived in my council property from 1996 and claiming benefits i can't afford to get my home decorated which it is in need of badly  please can you assist me by letting me know if you can help or where i can get a grant to get it done. I rent my house which is  managed by islington council



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.