Kids health — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Kids health

elizabethhbroadnax1
elizabethhbroadnax1 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
What can I do to keep my body healthy and what will be the taste of food in the mouth of children?

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,645 Disability Gamechanger
    what sort of foods do you like @elizabethhbroadnax1? Are you vegan or have any special dietary things?
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks for reaching out to us @elizabethhbroadnax1. Great question about how to keep your body healthy.

The NHS has a resource about keeping your body healthy which you might find helpful. Do feel free to let us know if you have any further questions about this though.

You have also asked, "what will be the taste of food in the mouth of children?". I'm not sure what you mean by this, could you please clarify?

Look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon. In the meantime, please feel free to let us know if you need anything  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • elizabethhbroadnax1
    elizabethhbroadnax1 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    What to do if children lose their appetite when they are sick.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @elizabethhbroadnax1 welcome to our great group.
    I hope you are well at the moment.
    I get the impression you have a poorly child with you, i do hope they are okay.
    When my grandchildren are sick and of their food i tell their Mom's not to worry about food just make sure they drink as fluid is important. 
    I hope you don't mind me asking but how old is your child/children ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,321 Disability Gamechanger
    What to do if children lose their appetite when they are sick.

As long as they drink plenty of fluids i wouldn't worry about a child being off their food if they're not feeling well. Even adults go off their food at times like this.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,645 Disability Gamechanger
    How long have they been sick @elizabethhbroadnax1?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.