LCWRA reasessement — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA reasessement

Options
josh170292
josh170292 Community member Posts: 32 Listener
Hi everyone.

I got awarder LCWRA last year march 26th 2021.

I'm still currently receiving it because it was for 12 months, but it's gone past 12 months now but haven't had a reassessment letter or no new UC50.

can anyone let me know what's going on or if I'm suppose to do something.

Thanks

Josh

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,260 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Reviews are still suspended because of backlogs and there's no news on when they will start back again. LCWRA is an ognoing award until a new decision says otherwise so your money won't stop.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • josh170292
    josh170292 Community member Posts: 32 Listener
    Options
    Hi poppy.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I had to apply again, thanks for clearing it up 

Josh
  • jamrumples
    jamrumples Community member Posts: 112 Connected
    Options
    Hi poppy If you were to hazard a guess on just how long they’re suspended for what would you say? Are we looking at a couple of moths, the new year? Any time frame at all?  Anyone? Thanks. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,260 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It’s impossible to guess how long it will be. For those claiming UC when it’s time for your review you will receive a letter on your journal telling you, you’re being referred. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.