Hi, my name is SamO! I'm looking for PA agencies in Nottingham — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is SamO! I'm looking for PA agencies in Nottingham

Options
SamO
SamO Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2022 in Work and employment
I am looking for PA agencies in Nottingham. I need to find three quotes from PA agencies for a job aid and travel buddy for my access to work applications. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much for any help,

Cheers

Sam 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @SamO :) Thank you for joining, and for telling us a bit about your situation.

I've moved your post into our work and employment category, as it's relating to Access to Work, and have renamed it slightly to make it easier for other members to find.

I don't have any personal recommendations for PA agencies in Nottingham. Have you tried having a look online to see whether there are any you can find in your area? 

How have you been finding the Access to Work application process so far? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.