If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal

Options
oceanblue68
oceanblue68 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Hi I just reviewed a email from tribunal to say they have made a decision and will be in the post 2nd September. I only had my tribunal on the 23rd Aug. Is this normal for such a quick response or does it mean its not good news as its Bern really worrying me.

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @oceanblue68 and thanks for reaching out, I know it's a bit of worry when the result is still uncertain, but if you can, try to focus on things you enjoy, and which help pass the time between now and the 2nd September. 

I'm afraid there's no way to judge what the result will be based on the speed of response, but whatever happens, the community is here to support you :)

How do you feel the Tribunal went on the day?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • oceanblue68
    oceanblue68 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    Hi
     I have already messaged scope regarding how it went. I feel it didn't go to well as I had trouble explaining myself properly.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi I just reviewed a email from tribunal to say they have made a decision and will be in the post 2nd September. I only had my tribunal on the 23rd Aug. Is this normal for such a quick response or does it mean its not good news as its Bern really worrying me.
    The tribunal usually make the decision the same day as the hearing. When hearings were face to face the decision was usually given to the claimant before leaving the hearing venue.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.