If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi I put in for a mandatory reconsideration for uc wca

Options
efctoffee1988
efctoffee1988 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
I got put on lcw I feel as if I should be on lcwra because I can't speak to anyone face to face due to my anxiety even family members it's all too much, I also can't get to places without my partner being with me because I suffer real bad with panic attacks. I sent a doctors note and therapist note in with my Mr not sure if it's enough , I also sent in a written letter to them explaining why I think the decision was wrong . Is this enough information to send them at the moment ? And do I meet the criteria? Many thanks marc 🙂

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,289 Championing
    Options
    The most likely outcome of the MR will be the decision will remain the same because most do. If this happens you can request the Tribunal.
    I can't tell you whether you qualify for LCWRA because i don't know anything about your conditions and how they affect you exactly. Do bear in mind that they consider your ability to do any type of work.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • efctoffee1988
    efctoffee1988 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    @poppy123456 thankyou for the reply 🙂 I got the form for the tribunal printed off ready and evidence just incase so I don't have to stress when it comes to it 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    You are welcome @efctoffee1988. It is the very least you deserve. It sounds positive that you have the form for the tribunal printed off ready and evidence just in case.

How are you feeling about it at the moment? If we can do anything else to support you please don't hesitate to reach out to us  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.