Not received £150 cost of living payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Not received £150 cost of living payment

Options
Shellzxxx
Shellzxxx Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hiya, just checking If Anyone can confirm if I'm entitled to the 150 payment or not? I'm on uc and pip , applied in April and recieved first payment and the back pay on 26th May. So 1 day after the dwp cut off. However I thought If you had an application in at that that time and then recieved payment you was still entitled 🤔? I also know its not going in on Monday as I'm with monzo so would have shown on my account Friday x 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Yes, because you received a payment for a date that included 25th May or before. There's others who haven't received it and there's many other threads here too. They have until the end of the week to pay it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Shellzxxx
    Options
    Ah thank you , I was told the 3rd which was why i was worried so that's means there still time then! X
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Have you received it yet @Shellzxxx? :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Shellzxxx
    Options
    No nothing yet. I've filled in the missing payment form online . X 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I hope the form can help get things sorted for you! Let us know how things go when you can :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Retskeed1
    Retskeed1 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Hi there im similar to Shellz and my comment was that I'm on uc and PIP but at the standard rate and have been so since June but backdated to March. Can I ask if I still qualify for the £150 disability cost of living payment ? . I've filled in their online form a fortnight ago to ask , but still no reply . Would be grateful if you could provide me with some info ...cheers..Kind regards D .
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Retskeed1 said:
    Hi there im similar to Shellz and my comment was that I'm on uc and PIP but at the standard rate and have been so since June but backdated to March. Can I ask if I still qualify for the £150 disability cost of living payment ? . I've filled in their online form a fortnight ago to ask , but still no reply . Would be grateful if you could provide me with some info ...cheers..Kind regards D .

Yes. You must have received a payment (or later receive a payment) for 25 May 2022 to get the payment.
    The letter is pointless because it will only tell you what i've just told you "that you're entitled to the payment" It will then tell you that you'll receive the money in due course.
    All you can do is wait for the money to go into your bank.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.