Hi I'm John from Glasgow Full time Carer — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi I'm John from Glasgow Full time Carer

Options
Helper17
Helper17 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
I also run a channel on YouTube to help people who have falling bad to addiction I tell all my stories on a daily basis to help others because I know how it feels I've helped alot of people, so anyone struggling with there mental health or addictions message me ill get you subscribed to my youtube channel and help you as much as possible so do not be shy just message me please don't suffer in silence 

Comments

• Helper17
    Helper17 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    Yeah I know im just saying my friend I troducing myself sort of thing 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for introducing yourself @Helper17 :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.