If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is cefer127! PIP decision letter

Options
cefer127
cefer127 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I applied for pip 20th September and had my telephone assessment on 20th October and yesterday had a message for dwp saying that they have received my report for the assessment and have to wait up to 8 weeks for a dession will they send m another message or will I have to wait for a letter thank you

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,289 Championing
    edited October 2022
    Options
    A decision can take up to 12 weeks, sometimes longer from the date the report was returned. If awarded successfully they usually send a text, which will be followed by a decision letter a couple of weeks later. Your whole process has been extremely quick up to now.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Championing
    Options
    Welcome to the community @cefer127 :) 

As poppy123456 has explained, you may receive a text, along with your decision letter. I hope that it doesn't take too long for it to arrive. 

How did you find the assessment? 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.