Advice for studying — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice for studying

Options
saqibHussain
saqibHussain Scope Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi everyone.Myself Saqib i did my college degree in Pakistan i always wanted to study in England for the better future as there are no facilities available for disabled persons in Pakistan.Can anyone guide me about it .Also wanted to know are there scholarships for disabled? Fees accommodations fees etc .Thank you 
Tagged:

Comments

• forgoodnesssake
    forgoodnesssake Community member Posts: 508 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi, there are no scholarships that I am aware of for disabled students, though some individual colleges/Universities may offer discretionary money.  You haven't been very specific about what or where you want to study.  Colleges and universities have different funding structures and rules and I'm afraid it can be very expensive to study at a UK University, and even more so if you are not a UK citizen.  Sorry.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @saqibHussain

I hope you are well today? I don't know a lot about the education application process for those with disabilities, so I went away and did some research. 

I found this website with lots of advice for studying abroad when you have a disability. I hope it's able to give you some insight.

What were you looking to study? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.