Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Benefits of using catering supplies

Options
LoreenAndersan
LoreenAndersan Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I’m hosting a party for the kid’s third birthday. My friend, which is also my neighbour, advised me to get these catering supplies London [Removed by moderator - advertising], for an obvious reason – they are cheaper. I’m curious, though. What other benefits can I get if I use disposable catering supplies for the event?

Comments

• Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,026 Scope online community team
    Options

We just want to let you know we’ve edited your comment because it contained advertising. For more information about why we removed this, please consider our online community house rules

All the best, 

Tori

Online community team 

• Bretter
    Bretter Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    I think in modern times the advantages are really numerous when organizing any celebration.
    I can tell you where to get delicious cuisine that you may order without any hassles right now. For instance, I was very important to me and frequently required food for gatherings. I discovered a lengthy list of locations where you can purchase everything at film set catering , and the suppliers are top-notch. You should give it a try.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,845 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think it depends on how big the "celebration" is for a third birthday ?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.