Hi, my name is Telou9883! Problems with my 9 year old daughter's sleep — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Telou9883! Problems with my 9 year old daughter's sleep

Options
Telou9883
Telou9883 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have a 9yr old Daughter, who is currently awaiting a place on the ASD Pathway, with possible PDA & ADHD profiles.

She has been having issues with her Sleep since she was 3yrs old. It is now becoming very draining. Been under a sleep clinic at a well-known London hospital which resulted in only 1 session via Video link during the pandemic but was discharged. 

It is becoming a very emotionally & mentally struggling time. And don't seem to be able to get help anywhere i.e., GP surgery never have any appointments & keep telling me to go back to the consultant at the paediatrics team who referred her to the pathway. But they can't seem to help any further. Don't suppose anyone here has any advice.

Done all the strategies the hospital suggested. And nothing seems to work & be resulting in Meltdowns & being kept awake till she is just too exhausted to keep her eyes open any longer & can be anytime between 2am & 4am.

Any help or advice will be gratefully received. As i am one very exhausted & mentally drain mummy here. 

Thank you for taking the time to read. 
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.