Does anyone have the email address for pip dwp please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does anyone have the email address for pip dwp please

Options
orangefresh
orangefresh Community member Posts: 34 Connected
Hi, does anyone happen to have an email address for pip. I’m at breaking point with this pip claim. Assessors are saying they’ve sent the report back after re looking at it and advised dwp to get further medical evidence. Dwp are saying they are waiting for the assessors to get further medical evidence. I have just broken down on phone to the assessors. She said they have looked at some more medical evidence I sent in on October and still can’t recommend anything to dwp as all the information is contradicts what the assessor wrote on the report. But that is becuase the assessor lied on my report! Honestly cannot believe they put people through this who are already poorly. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,619 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Even with an email address there's no guarantee that they will reply so the best thing to do is ring PIP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • orangefresh
    orangefresh Community member Posts: 34 Connected
    Options
    Even with an email address there's no guarantee that they will reply so the best thing to do is ring PIP.
    I rang them today. They told me to ring the assessors as they are waiting for them. Rang the assessors and they said they’ve done all they can with it now and it has been back with dwp since 2nd November. So they are they waiting for the assessors but the assessors are done with it. My head is truly fried xx
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,619 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Then all you can at this stage is wait for the decision. Once it's made if you're not happy you can request the MR.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.