How does it happen that I created more than one account on Facebook for Facebook dating and kept mat — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How does it happen that I created more than one account on Facebook for Facebook dating and kept mat

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
I did match with the same guy on Facebook dating and did counting to text and ask for social media. I said got both messager and what apps. I sent my username. Didn't work at first, then sent my app phone number, but said it was OK with a message and sent his username to me. I decided to give a guy a chance and see how it went. I kept matching with the same guys. It wasn't like the other guys that I did text and match with is that some other guys wanting something in return just because a guy said the word nice guy and I did blocked that is one of the biggest red flags. One guy pretended to be single but did find out through a snapchat that he had girlfriends and I did block him to. That's how my online dating experience went. The guy that I am texting now, not yet done anything like the other two guys have done. 

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think it is really positive that you are able to identify red flags @Splatmate24. Though, I recognise you feel you are receiving too many red flags at the moment and will, hopefully, see more green flags soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Splatmate24
    Options
    @L_Volunteer.  I knew that red flags are the like waring sign to know if a person is no good .   I been texting a new guy and did move on from one bad guy . i also will blocked people . the new guy not see any reds flags yet but is very early days .  I did double checked the new guy didn't have a girlfriend and he said No and did ask me why did you ask . to be make sure .
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How has it been going with texting a new guy @Splatmate24? Only if you wish to talk about that, of course. 

Positive to hear you haven't seen any red flags yet and have blocked other people - the people with more red flags assumably. 

I hear you that it is best to make sure. All a part of taking care of yourself which is really positive to hear you are doing  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Splatmate24
    Options
    @L_Volunteer he said he cant say about date or time to meetup and I going to get more guys . I'm getting sick of trying to get date and time to confirm and he always has plans already on dates an days that I suggest to him. talking to more then one guy once again .
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    It sounds difficult that he said he can't say the date or time to meet up @Splatmate24. How does that make you feel?

It sounds like it might be frustrating for you, particularly as you are getting sick of trying to get a confirmation for dates and times. 

Good luck getting more guys but I can hear that you are not, necessarily, happy about talking to more than one guy. 

Sending you hugs. Please remember we are all here for you and listening to you. You don't have to go through this, or anything else, alone if you don't want to.

Take care for now and we will look forward to, hopefully, hearing from you again soon  :)

• Splatmate24
    Options
    @L_Volunteer is has be annoying and other online  dating guys don't seem to not as good and the new guy so far has come back to say they can meetup after news years . seen some reds a lots from online dating . the that i'm texting also went to final meetup in city and at M&S .  one thing that i do confused me what count as red flag with texting or not . the guy also said has a learning disability .

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.