Hi, my name is owenandkay1! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is owenandkay1!

owenandkay1
owenandkay1 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi ,I'm Kay and I'm new to this site.Hope to chat with some of you,or all of you soon. X

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @owenandkay1

Good mourning and a very very big welcome to you to our community/website.

It will be great to chat with you at some point ?????

Have a great day !!!!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi Kay!

Welcome to the community. We'd love to know more about you if you have moment to share!

Thanks,
    Alex
  • owenandkay1
    owenandkay1 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi Alex, well what can I say? I'm 55 years old but in my head I'm much younger. By trade I have been a college lecturer for twenty years teaching mostly 16 to19years old, who have emotional and/or behaviour problems for a vast number of reasons. Demanding job,but so very rewarding. I am in the process of retiring on health grounds. I've had a few years of rubbish health culminating in an above the knee left leg amputation and a nice dose of sepsis. I have been diabetic since I was 7years old and had a kidney and pancreas transplant 5 bears ago. Unfortunately during my sepsis episode the pancreas transplant failed so I'm insulin dependent once more. That's jjust about sums up what led me to Scope, but I have more to me than that,it'll have to wait for now though, it's evening meal time now. Will be back ,probably in the next day or two. Toodle pip for now. Kay.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @owenandkay1 welcome to the community :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness