Hi, my name is LadyRichmond! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is LadyRichmond!

LadyRichmond
LadyRichmond Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hello everyone 

Comments

• LadyRichmond
    My name is Ruth and I am drowning in a sea of red tape called ESA and PIP
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LadyRichmond

A very very big welcome to you this fine mourning !!!!

Can you let me where you are a the present time with both benefits please ?????

I can get you the right information/support with both benefits !!!!!

Thanks.
  • LadyRichmond
    I sent in a letter to pip asking then to look at my claim again and I have just received a reply saying I have been turned down . They have turned me down on none of the evidence I gave them only what they think. As for ESA I am still having to send in doctors notes I had a reminder from them the other day saying my note runs out on November 30th I claimed this benefit in June.I am getting £73.10 per week . 
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi @LadyRichmond,

Welcome to the community. Lots of people here have experiences going through the ESA and PIP process - so I hope we can help you.

Let us know if there are specific things you're having problems with.

• LadyRichmond
    MY employer has finished me on the grounds of ill health because I cannot work so I cannot see what the hold up is.

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LadyRichmond

Thanks, sorry but do they know that you are no longer working due to ill health so why do they need sick notes ???

I have got some info on esa to look at later do you want me to send you link once I have got my head around it ???

I have just got pip info so I need to brush up on that one before I forward it to you as I'm still on dla & I'm "chomping at the bit" for my "battle"   

Many thanks.

Brightness