Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hi, my name is bryn!

bryn88bryn88 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I have a 6 year old with Asperger’s, joined forum to chat with others who have kid/s with this condition

Replies

• JennysDadJennysDad Member Posts: 2,308 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bryn88 and welcome to the community. Good to have you with us. Before I retired a couple of years ago I spent about a decade as a Learning Support Assistant in a high school, supporting children on the spectrum, and learned to love them very much. My own experience has me wondering how you are getting on with your child's school?
    Anyway, I am sure you will find plenty of people to talk to, and if I can be of any assistance I hope you will talk to me  :)
    Perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself and how things are going?
    Have you had a look around the links and found conversations you can get involved in? Let us know.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bryn88, and welcome! Do take a look at our ASD discussions!
  • bryn88bryn88 Member Posts: 3 Listener
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @bryn88
    As Pippa says, we have a great ASD category with lots of people with experience of ASD to chat to.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.