Hi, my name is shellybelly! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shellybelly!

shellybelly
shellybelly Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi hope your all well & benefitting

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @shellybelly and a warm welcome to the community. I am glad you found us.
    The Scope community is a safe and very friendly place, so don't be shy of asking us any questions or telling us anything about yourself that might help us to find ways to help you.
    Here and listening,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Hi @shellybelly, welcome to the community!

Please do let us know if you need any support or have any questions
  • shellybelly
    shellybelly Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thanks for your warm welcoming  wishes... had so much fight on my hands with dwp /mental health due to chronic pain almost daily drs have been trying all sorts but nothing is touching it injections tablets I'm at my wits end with the pain I'm in my early 50s but do not want to suffer into my 70/80s ...
    I had lidocaine infusion which helped but only 6 monthly and last for about a month any suggestions cheers
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shellybelly :) and it is good to hear from you again. Can I recommend that you have a look at the 'Dealing with chronic pain' thread here https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/chronicpain, where I know you'll find many other sufferers. You can take a look at the conversations and perhaps join in - you will be made welcome.
    If this doesn't work for you, or if you have any other things that need attention, do not hesitate to be in touch.
    Here and listening,
    Richard

Brightness