Howdy, my name is Teo! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Howdy, my name is Teo!

Options
CaptainTeo
CaptainTeo Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Howdy. I just thought that it'd be polite to make this post, so hello. I mostly joined to ask for advice about mental health issues and autism, but I'll stick around on the off-chance that I can contribute in some way. I'm very glad that a community like this exists.

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @CaptainTeo and a warm welcome to the community. We're glad to have you.
    Advice on mental health issues and autism we can do :smile: and you'll find links to categories/threads on those subjects lower down the screen (printed in white on a purple ground). Besides that, we have many members here who have experience of those conditions and some of them will, I'm sure, be responding to you in the near future. In the meantime, perhaps try out those links and see if there are any resources that look interesting or any on-going conversations that you might like to join in with.
    You'll find we're a friendly lot and we'll look forward to getting to know you better. And don't hesitate, please, to be in touch if you think of anything we might be able to assist you with.
    Very warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
    (another night owl, but heading to bed :smile: )

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Brightness