Hi, my name is mistyrico! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mistyrico!

Options
mistyrico
mistyrico Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2018 in Start here and say hello!
Hi i havent seen my child wwith cerebral palsey since the day she graduated high school at heartvixon elementry she was placed with a polynesian family. Emma and machine id love to find her to see her she was placed there cuz at time i couldnt take care of her due to problems and addictions things are better now besides not having my child or knowing if shes even alive i love her more today then i ever have my number is [removed by moderator] if u can help me locate her plz it woould .Mean so much im lost without being a mom to my kids lifee has very little meaning. Her name is haelie shes beautiful and i need all help i can get to find my baby girl plz if anyone can help me ill do anythong to have her back in my life plz help me 

Comments

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @mistyrico and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear what you are going through, however this is a UK based forum which means we are used to different legal and social frameworks.

You need to seek legal advice based on where you live, a search for 'legal centres' followed by the general area where you live should hopefully provide you with local free or affordable legal advice.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi @mistyrico, and a warm welcome to the community!

I left a response on your other recent post with details of our helpline team as this sounds like a fairly complex issue, however as Geoark says, it may make more sense to seek legal advice based on where you live. Hope this helps!

Brightness