Hi, my name is Belinda18! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Belinda18!

Options
Belinda18
Belinda18 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
And..... Help does not appear to be a word anyone can understand 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Belinda18

Welcome to the community!

Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? There are loads of different discussions that I hope you will find helpful :)
    Scope

• Belinda18
    Belinda18 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you! I have mental health issues and don’t leave the house, agrophobic, anxiety depression, panic attacks and after surgery I have lost the use of my right hand completely! I now have chronic pain, nerve end damage, falling a lot, no balance and my left side of my jaw is locked with a swollen tendon down my neck and frozen shoulder syndrome! I lost 6 stone in weight in 5 weeks and went to dentist for a year to get new dentures which I don’t have and from fixodent on the 20year old top teethi have 2 holes in back of my mouth!! I seriously need help and every door just closes and no help or support! Where to now? Enough hey!! 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Belinda18, and a warm welcome to the community! 

Thank you for sharing this with us, and I'm so sorry to hear about your recent struggles. Was there any help or support in particular you were hoping to find? Do let us know and we'll do our best to help- otherwise, I hope you find comfort and support in being a part of our community!

Brightness