Hi, my name is Smileygotwell! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Smileygotwell!

Options
Smileygotwell
Smileygotwell Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
..., well, nearly 'gotwell'! Perhaps that should read 'Smileygotbetterhtanexpected-considering'; all I can say is I've been a pretty fortunate boy, all in all, and not without much help from a lot of other people. Suffice to say, I've been 'disabled' longer now than I was 'unblemished' and have experienced numerous different health problems over the years, whilst going through re-training, employment, and now voluntary work as my abilities slowly condense. Here to share what you might find useful and maybe I'll benefit myself in some way too; greetings!

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Smileygotwell and a warm welcome to the community! Thank you for taking the time to write this. I hope you find the community a supportive environment! If you need anything then please do not hesitate to be in touch :)
    Scope

• Smileygotwell
    Smileygotwell Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
    Options
    Thank you @Chloe_Scope, looking forward to participating and hopefully being useful occasionally! As I am now, home dialysis affords enforced moments during each day when I can attend to more IT things so it'll be nice to have somewhere welcoming to bury my head in!
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I look forward to seeing you around!
    Scope

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Smileygotwell   Pleased to meet you.

Great to hear your interested in supporting other members of our community. That is good. Really positive.

Understand what you have been through. I hope we as a community can be supportive to you. With kindness and care, concern.

Look forward to you joining in and being part of this fantastic community.  Always here and looking to support every body anytime. They need it.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness